14 May SBA – Take Your Small Business Global
Take Your Business Global – An Introduction to Exporting
This course is intended to be a guide for small businesses to help determine if exporting, as a business strategy, makes sense and whether the basic ingredients for export readiness are in-place.
SCORE Live Webinar: Why Direct Mail Marketing Still Works
May 29, 2018 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT
Data from the U.S. Postal service showed that 98% of people check their mail daily. During this webinar, SCORE will talk about how to integrate direct mail in your marketing mix to get the best bang for your buck!
You will learn:
- Why mail is still an effective advertising medium
- The myths of using mail
- How to create an effective mail campaign
- How to integrate physical postal mail into your digital marketing strategies
- FREE innovative automation tools to simplify your direct mail marketing
SCORE LIVE Webinar: Inspire Innovation in Your Small Business
May 31, 2018 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT
Do you know why your company struggles with innovation? What obstacles stifle your creativity? How can you develop your next product or sell your next service? During this webinar, award-winning inventor, entrepreneur and author Lon Safko will show you how to get creative and inspire innovative thinking to make your small business thrive.
You will learn:
- How your brain functions (or doesn’t)
- Demonstrations of your brain’s difficulty to be creative
- Examples of exercises like “random association” that teach your brain to generate new ideas
- How to overcome obstacles and excel at creativity everyday
- Become your own “Innovation Thought Leader!”